John is an experienced trial lawyer representing clients in a variety of industries including trucking, premises owners, hospitals, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, and various other businesses over the past 29 years. John’s experience includes defending mass tort personal injury cases involving wrongful death, environmental litigation, chemical exposure, and antitrust litigation. He spent many years at Fulbright & Jaworski representing clients in complex litigation cases, some of which involved high exposure personal injury cases and nationwide product liability cases.
A sampling of cases include:
- Defense of a landfill where allegations of multiple personal injury claims and wrongful death claims were made.
- Assisted in the defense of healthcare system accused of antitrust violations.
- Assisted in defense of product liability cases involving defective design.
- Defense of chemical manufacture regarding defective products
- Defense of petrochemical plant where an on-site explosion took place, where allegations of wrongful death and chemical exposure claims were made.
University of Houston Law School
Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1988
University of Texas School of Public Health
Master of Science – Occupational Health, 1984
East Stroudsburg State
B.S. – Biochemistry, 1980
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas