Lee is an experienced trial lawyer representing clients in a variety of industries including petro-chemical, mining, trucking, healthcare, premises owners, pharmaceutical, security, insurance litigation related to natural weather phenomena and construction over the past 26 years. Lee’s experience includes defending catastrophic personal injury claims involving wrongful death trucking accidents, medical malpractice, premises death and sexual assault, fire, chemical exposure as well as commercial disputes. Mandamus and appellate matters handled include jury verdicts, summary judgments and discovery matter. He spent the many years at Fulbright & Jaworski representing clients through their excess insurance coverage defending and preserving error in multiple party high exposure personal injury cases and assisting in birth injury cases throughout the western region of the United States. He also was a briefing attorney for the Court of Appeals.
A sampling of cases include:
- Defense multiple regional health systems and multiple hospitals in western U. S. in alleged birth trauma cases including cord prolapse, placental abruption, uterine rupture.
- Assisted in the defense of a regional healthcare system in abduction of invitee.
- Defense of multiple physicians in birth and surgical injury cases.
- Defense of property owner concerning a targeted murder of a tenant.
- Defense concrete manufacturer in multiple trucking fatality and plant accidents.
- Assisted in successful re-trial of multiple fatality trucking accident to a zero verdict.
- Defense of a plumbing subcontractor in construction case involving multiple projects to a take nothing judgment.
- Defense of fuel hauling company in catastrophic personal injury cases.
- Defense of chemical companies in alleged exposure death cases.